The latest Infinix phone was announced, the Infinix Note 11 Pro, which belongs to the middle class, as it comes with acceptable specifications such as screen size 6.95 and a frequency of 120 Hz, in addition to the battery capacity and support for fast charging, and the Mediatek Helio G96 processor, so we will now review the most prominent advantages and disadvantages that come It has the phone in addition to the official global price.
Infinix Note 11 Pro specifications
|the screen||6.95 inch IPS LCD screen with FHD + resolution.|
Support 120Hz frequency.
|Healer||Mediatek Helio G96 octa-core 12nm.|
|Storage space||128 GB internal storage with 8 GB RAM|
|back camera||3 cameras precisely:|
64 MP, f/1.7, primary lens
13 MP, f/2.5, telephoto lens
2 MP, f/2.4, macro lens
With quad-LED flash.
|front camera||16 megapixels.|
Support 1080p video shooting at 30 frames.
|the battery||It has a capacity of 5000 mAh and supports 33W fast charging.|
Infinix Note 11 Pro features
- A very large screen of 6.95 inches, which is approximately 7 inches, and this would be a good choice for those who watch movies and videos.
- The screen comes with a frequency of 120 Hz, which makes the movement of the movement inside the phone smooth and fast.
- The processor offers acceptable performance in games such as pubg mobile Andfree fireIt is the same processor as the phone Realme 8i.
- An external memory card can be installed with two SIM cards.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- 5000 mAh large battery.
- Support for 33W fast charging.
Disadvantages of Infinix Note 11 Pro mobile
Infinix Note 11 Pro mobile price
The price of the phone has been announced globally in the dollar currency, and it is expected to be released in the Middle East soon, and the price is as follows:
8GB RAM & 128GB Price: 270 USD, ie 4,200 EGP, 1,000 SAR.