Iron and cement prices stabilized today, Saturday, October 16, 2021, in the wholesale market and companies, and iron or cement prices did not witness any changes during daily transactions. Factories and companies The prices of real estate units have increased, and there are many factors that control the prices of iron, including raw materials that depend on buying them from abroad in the dollar currency. If the dollar or raw materials rise, local prices rise.
The iron and cement market is affected by fuel prices, and the lifting of energy subsidies. If the prices of diesel and gasoline in Egypt increased, it had an impact on setting prices, and the law of supply and demand is of great importance in determining prices. If the quantities supplied of iron and cement decreased, the prices of iron rose, we present to you Iron prices today official update.
Iron and cement prices today, Saturday, October 16th
For its part, the General Division of Building Materials of the General Federation of Chambers of Commerce announced the stability of iron and cement prices today, Saturday, October 16 in the local market, and Ahmed Al-Zayni, head of the division, revealed full details of the buying and selling movement.
- The average price of a ton of reinforcing steel ranges between 14,200 and 14,600 pounds ex-factory.
- The price of a ton of iron reaches the consumer with a value ranging from 14300-14700 pounds per ton.
Cement prices today, Saturday, October 16, 2021
- The importance of iron is no less than cement, both of which are essential elements that cannot be dispensed with, and during recent times prices have risen and the market has witnessed a state of fluctuation, to stabilize the price of cement today, Saturday. Where the average price of black cement reaches 850-1100 pounds per ton ex-factory.
- He pointed out that the price of a ton of reinforced cement reaches the consumer 1050-1250 pounds per ton.
- The price of the mixed cement ranged between 600 and 700 pounds on the factory land.
- The price of a ton of mixed cement reaches the consumer between 700-800 pounds per ton.
- The price of a ton of white cement recorded between 2350-2450 pounds per ton for the consumer.
Gypsum prices today, Saturday, October 16th
Citizens are looking for gypsum prices today in Egypt and they have settled on the following prices.
- The price of gypsum recorded between 550 and 650 pounds per ton in the factory.
- The price of gypsum reaches the consumer between 600 and 700 pounds per ton.
- Sand prices range between 60 and 100 pounds per meter, depending on the location.
Brick prices today, Saturday, October 16th
Citizens are looking for brick prices today, Saturday, October 16, as the price of a thousand bricks reached about 750 and 950 pounds.