According to the announcement, we are about to see a new giant of the smartphone giants soon in the market.
Snapdragon 778G processor, up to 256GB storage, and 5000mAh battery.
Without a doubt, these are powerful specifications, which make the phone eligible to enter a race with the phones of major international companies.
Let’s get acquainted with the most prominent specifications and features that were announced:
Oppo k9s phone specifications:
- The phone will be running Android 11 operating system.
- The operating interface used is ColorOS 11.2.
- The dimensions of the phone will be 8.5 * 7.1 * 161 mm.
- The phone is equipped with a Snapdragon 778G 5G eight-core processor, and an Ardeno 642L graphics processor, which is a powerful processor that meets the needs of the user, whether in terms of personal use or in terms of games.
- The phone will be issued in two versions, differing in terms of storage capacity and random access memory, 256G Ram 8 – 128G Ram 6.
- The battery capacity is 5000 mAh.
- The battery is not removable.
- The weight of the phone is approximately 200 grams.
- Equipped with three rear cameras, the primary camera is 64 megapixels, the second is 8 megapixels, and the third is 2 megapixels.
- The front camera is 16 megapixels.
- Blue, Black, and Aurora are the colors currently announced by the company.
- The type of screen used is 6.59 inch IPS LCD.
- Screen resolution 1080*2412 pixels.
- The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the screen.
- USB Type-c 2.0 charging port
- 3.55mm headphone port available.
Find out the price and specifications Shaumi CIVI
Mizat Mobile Water k9s:
Although the features and specifications are not fully disclosed by the company, there are some features that we were able to know and we will show you in full.
- The ability to quickly charge the battery with a speed of up to 30 watts.
- Support for 5G network.
- The cameras support panoramic photography.
Read also: The all-new Infinix Note 11 Pro.
Disadvantages of the oppo k9s phone:
Of course, there are some negative points that we were also able to learn according to the leaks, and of course they will constitute a milestone in your decision to purchase this phone.
- The phone does not allow adding additional storage space.
- No support for NFC technology.
- The phone does not support the presence of the radio.
- It does not support water and dust resistance.
Abu k9s phone price:
According to oppo company statements, the phone will be launched in global markets at a price of 350 USD.
The price varies according to the version and the place of purchase.
Therefore, we will display a list containing an approximate price of the phone in the Arab countries:
- Egypt 5500 Egyptian pounds.
- Saudi Arabia 1312 Saudi riyals.
- United Arab Emirates 1285 dirhams.
- Jordan 248 Jordanian dinars.
- Bahrain 131 Bahraini dinars.
- Kuwait 105 Kuwaiti dinars.
- Qatar 1247 Qatari riyals.
All prices are subject to an increase and decrease of 10%.
This was all we were able to know about everything about the new Oppo K9s phone.
The specifications and features of the phone make the majority of Oppo phone users eagerly waiting for the phone to come out, and so are we.
This type of mobile I think is worth buying and trying as well.