In the following report, Al-Dustour reviews the steps for registering the Corona vaccine in Egypt through the website of the Ministry of Health and Population.
Steps to register the Corona vaccine in Egypt through the Ministry of Health website
It is available to register the Corona vaccine in Egypt electronically on the site that follows the website of the Egyptian Ministry of Health to obtain the Corona virus vaccine, free of charge, and also allow changing the place to obtain the vaccine dose, and the center was filled with a long waiting list, through these steps.
(1) Log on to the website to register for the Ministry of Health vaccine for the coronavirus.
(2) Choose the word “Register” to request the vaccine, if you are trying on the site for the first time.
(3) He will request selection for the category to which he joins, whether by some workers in the medical sector or some chronically ill people from “all age groups” or other categories, or “vaccinated for the purpose of travel”.
(4) After clicking on the category, you will be required to complete the personal data such as the full name as shown in the ID card, the person’s nationality, adding the national number, date of birth, gender, the governorate in which you wish to receive the vaccine, do you suffer from chronic diseases, and the job , And so on.
(5) If you choose a center or department to receive the vaccine, the waiting list percentage will appear, and you can then complete the data or choose another place.
(6) It will then ask you to enter the phone number, and it will send an verification code to your mobile phone, enter it so that you can continue with the registration.
(7) Finally, you can press the word “Continue”.
(8) You will be asked to upload a copy of the national ID card, and this step is optional.
(9) Finally, agree to 3 declarations after confirming that they have read carefully, and then click on the word “complete.”
(10) At the end you will get a number through which you can follow up on the order.
It is worth noting that the Egyptian Ministry of Health confirms that the registration and appropriation of the Corona vaccine is still the main tool to prevent severe cases and deaths resulting from infection with COVID-19, explaining that the state is working hard to vaccinate a larger number of citizens, with priority given to groups at high risk.