become devices AirPods Apple products are the preferred choice for many people because they are completely wireless, have good sound quality and are easy to use, and whether you have AirPods or AirPods ProIt will only take a few minutes to pair and customize your earbuds, and here we give you the steps.business insider“.
How to connect AirPods to iPhone
1. On device iPhone, go to the home screen.
2. Put AirPods The new one near the phone and then open the box AirPods.
3. You will see a setting message appear on iPhone, tap Connect, then tap Done.
4. If you don’t see the connection message, leave the clipboard open, but press and hold the button behind the clipboard for about five seconds, until the message appears.
How to customize AirPod controls
1. Make sure to connect AirPods device iPhone place it in your ears, or as soon as you open the case.
2. On device iPhone, open the Settings app and tap Bluetooth.
3. Search for AirPods In the list of paired devices and click on the icon “i” On the right.
Once you get to the details page AirPods, you can customize their settings and controls:
• change the name Airpods: Tap on the name at the top of the screen and enter any name you prefer.
• Turn on Auto Ear Detection: If it is not already enabled, slide the button to the right to turn on this feature, and the sound will pause when removed AirPod out of your ear on and off AirPods If you remove both.
• Select a microphone: tap the microphone and select Switch AirPods automatically to allow AirPods Choosing the best microphone when you speak, and if one of the devices AirPods does not work properly, you can select Always Left AirPod or Always Right AirPod manually.
Dedicated Controllers for 1st or 2nd Generation AirPods
If you have AirPods From the first or second generation, you can customize what happens when you double-tap, and follow the steps in the previous section to get to the details page AirPods, and then, in the section, double-tap AirPod, tap left or right.
Here you can choose the action you want to happen with a double tap, such as Starting Siri Or play/pause the audio, skip to the next or previous track, or do nothing.
AirPods Pro custom controls
If you have AirPods Pro, you have some additional controls that are not in AirPods Other, follow the steps in the previous sections to access the details page AirPodsThen you can make these changes:
• Noise Cancellation Controls: In the Noise Control section, you can choose whether you want it to be used AirPods Pro Full noise cancellation, or Transparency mode that allows in some outside noise so you can hear conversations and ads, or if you want to turn off noise cancellation completely.
• Press and hold Options: You can press and hold AirPods Pro To control the sound, in the tap and hold options section, tap left or right and choose the action you want to tap and hold, you can choose to customize the noise canceling or start playback Siri.