Whoever applies for appointment to this position is required to meet the general conditions stipulated by law, in addition to the following:
1- The cumulative grade should not be less than good.
2- He should not be more than 30 years old at the date of publishing this advertisement.
3- He must successfully pass all the tests conducted in this regard.
4- The qualification, authority and competence required to occupy this judicial position shall be available according to what is estimated by the competent committee of the State Litigation Authority.
5- To prove medical fitness in accordance with the analyzes and medical examinations from the competent medical authorities determined by the Authority.
The application file is received for an amount of 600 pounds, from the headquarters of the State Cases Advisers Club located – 8 Abu El Feda St. – Zamalek – Cairo, during the period from Saturday, January 29, 2022, until the end of Thursday, February 10, 2022.
• A copy of the national ID card with the original for review.
• A photocopy of the qualification certificate (Bachelor’s degree).
Registration of appointment requests through the website (www.sla.gov.eg) during the period from Saturday, February 5, 2022, until Thursday, February 24, 2022.
– Editing all the required data in the data registration form correctly and clearly and printing it through the website after completing all the data and saving it.
The files are submitted with complete original documents and papers.
– Submitting files at the State Cases Advisers Club headquarters from Saturday, February 26, 2022, to Thursday, March 24, 2022, according to the schedule that will be published on the official website of the State Litigation Authority.
Applications submitted before or after the specified date or applications that do not meet the required conditions and documents will not be considered.
– All original documents and documents submitted in the file may not be recovered.